Friday, March 8, 2013

What I'm Liking for Spring 13'

1) Kelly Rowland...
She is the "It" girl right now and I Love me some Kelly (but I've always have). Her beauty, style, grace, confidence, spirituality, body, and love for fitness truly inspires me.
Which leads me to ...

2) Fitness...
Of course everyone wants to look great this summer, if you haven't been working out during the winter (such as I) this is a great time now during the spring to start; just in time for summer.

3) Handbags...
I have become Obsessed with buying handbags lately since the fall (I blame my job). I have accumulated 3 Michael Kors, a Brahmin, a Furla, and a Henri Bendel tote smh and I'm not done until I get my MCM bowler and Tory Burch satchel for the summer.

4) Make-up (bright and funky eyes and lips)
Self explanatory..going to explore with looks this spring and summer!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment